petek, 21. maj 2010

I will get visit on Sunday and even in dreams I don`t know what should I make for lunch. Something that can be made in five minutes, but it would looked like I was cooking for 3 days. And one or two cleaners it would be also good to have. I really don`t know what to do; start to to think what should I cook, which is very difficult, because he don`t want to tell me what does he like or not, and when I look round apartment... well after atomic bomb wouldn`t be such a chaos like we have, so I say to myself that I must anyway tidy up first, which is more easily to say as to make. I even don't know how and where to start. I can't put things in the closets any more becouse they are totaly full already and if I start making order in closets I won`t be finish till end of the summer....and again, I still don`t know what to coock.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar